Thursday, March 30, 2017

Dwarf Grudge Thrower + Crew W.I.P.

 Working on the last mini's for my challenge of March. The Dwarf Grudge Thrower + crew.
The Grudge Thrower only needs highlighting of the gold and minor details. Only did the base color + wash of the faces & beards of the crew. I hope to finish them just in time to make the deadline : tomorrow (Friday) before midnight.
 Even if I don't finish them before my deadline , I've painted a hell of a lot this past month.
12 Chaos Warriors , 10 Longbeards , 10 Ironbreakers , 10 Black Guards , Chaos Lord & 10 Phoenix Guards. Bringing the total (so far ) on : 53 of the 57 I planned on doing.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love them all ! And now I have painted at least 1 of all war-machines of the Dwarfs.
      Later today the finished post of the Grudge Thrower.
      Greetings

      Delete