Sunday, November 27, 2016

Paint Table Saturday 160th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 160th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 160 !
As you see , I have a new set-up with a few extra storage boxes.
They 're currently holding paint.
It gives a more clean worktable for me and clear access to the paint trolley.
 I've started painting on the Dwarf Gyrocopters from Norba miniatures.
I've painted the wooden parts + wash from all 3 Gyro's and decided to finish them one by one or one first and then the other 2.
 Painted only base colors + wash so far.

See more in the next post.
More progress or finished model.

I hope you have a great weekend !

5 comments:

  1. wOOOw! |Great looking Gyrocopters! Waiting for next steps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your workstation looks especially how close the display cabinets are! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes it's very inspiring , but I wish I had room for more display cabinets.
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. Man, that's great!!!
    Looking forward for the final result on this dwarf :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much ! See the finished model at Paint table Saturday 161 , here's the link http://miniaturen-maken-met-mario.blogspot.be/2016/12/paint-table-saturday-161th-edition.html
      Greetings

      Delete