Saturday, December 26, 2015

Paint Table Saturday 112th edition ! Last one of 2015 !

Paint Table Saturday 112th edition ! Last one of 2015 !
 Welcome to paint table 112.
 I'm currently working on the 2 Dwarf Doomcrushers on Warbears. The Warbears are painted in the base colors + wash.
 No progress on the Reaper mini and Super Dungeon Explore - Forgotten King mini.
 I also assembled 3 Retributors from the Age of Sigmar box and converted them with weapons of the Paladins box. This will be my second group of Retributors from the Age of Sigmar box , but not the last as I purchased 5 or 6 groups of 3 Retributor models on E-bay a few months back.

This is the last paint table of 2015 , but I will be continuing in 2016. 
So see you next week in 2016 !

I hope you have a great weekend & Happy Holidays !

No comments:

Post a Comment