Sunday, December 7, 2014

Paint Table Saturday 57th edition !


Paint Table Saturday 57th edition ! 


Not much happened sinds last week. I've been busy with work.
No progress on the Dwarves , but I started on Alastriel from Reaper miniatures. ( Darcy Perry at http://hitstokill.blogspot.be/ finished his last week and it inspired me )
Skin , hair and top are almost finished. Needs some light tough ups or highlights.
And as you probably noticed , Alastriel is my first High Elf that has a different hair color than my main color (blonde). 
I'm trying to create some different mages. The mage from IoB with the green mantle and the purple cloud is a Nature / Spirit mage. 
For Alastriel I'm going for Fire (hair , gems maybe sword ) / Air ( flowing of the mantle ).


I hope you have a great weekend !

5 comments: