Sunday, February 2, 2014

Historical Scenery with commander


Today i'm working on some scenery for my historical mini's.
I'm working on a French army, so i thought to do some scenery.
I got a miniature at Crisis 2013 that i could use for a commander (colonel,general).
I painted this miniature already :


I found it great fun to paint him. Although he is of metal & i don't like metal.
So for the scenery part i'm planning to use a tent, that i bought at Crisis 2013,


some trees (but i'm still figuring out witch ones i want to use ...),
and some other stuff like grass , rocks , flowers , mushrooms , whatever i like....

Painted : 19 / 125

4 comments:

  1. Beauitful paintjob on the officer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks great Mario! Soon I show how I painted him!
    Looking forward to see that tent painted!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peter ! I'm looking forward to your version !
      Greetings

      Delete