Saturday, December 14, 2013

Paint Table Saturday 6th edition !


As promised yesterday, here is my contribution to Paint Table Saturday 6th edition. 
The Hammerheld from Dreadfleet ! 




 I finished it today ! 
It took me forever. I had to do the sails twice, i had a accident with wash. 
But i think the result is better than i imagined.
So join in & post your project under the paint table Saturday flag ! 

Painted :  120 / 100 

Little update on the goals of this year : 

1 Buying less miniatures FAILED ( As if this was doable ) 
2 Painting more than 100 miniatures ACCOMPLISHED
3 Make Scenery ACCOMPLISHED

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Andrew ! It took me longer than anticipated, but i'm happy with the result.

    Greetings, Mario

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ship and base are excellent Mario! Will be an eyecatcher among your other models!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete